#1 Andisha

Andisha

...هیچ و هیچ....

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:22 AM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Is she wearing her Nikah dress on date? to a park?

She need to take it a little easy on the facial expression, I think.

#2 xtrem

xtrem

*~good girl gone bad~*

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:philosophy and mankind

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

OMg andisha i been meaning to make a topic about dis dry.gif
but here's my opinion icecream.gif
best style mozhda!!!
most beautiful ghazal
nice voice seeta nd ghazal!

i am very very proud of dem!! before deez divas were created da best we could do was listen to hangama or salma or god knows some other old lady!!! wacko.gif
"Truth is- everybody will hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for'"

#3 Emerald

Emerald

Advanced Member

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:50 AM

^ you think Mozhda has the best style? As Andisha said, who wears a nikah looking dress to the park, and what muslim girl wears a top that shows her stomach?
In in her interview with Rameen and Omar Shareef, she kept telling the interviewer to ask "Rameen jan" (her words) the question, or that he sings good, this girl complemented Rameen so much and it seemed like Rameen was enjoying every moment of it, he kinda did look uncomfortable as well so I'm not sure which it was.
Life is a test.
Islam is the best.
Namaz is a must.
Aakhirat is for rest.
World is only dust.
If Quran is in chest,
nothing needed next.
Obey Allah (SWT) first,
Success will be next.

#4 Andisha

Andisha

...هیچ و هیچ....

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:59 AM

I think Seeta has the potential to become a good singer because her songs are a bit more meaningful. As for the other two, they will be famous for a while, but will soon be replaced by prettier faces. There is so much you can do with the face only and then you would have to really show your talent. Unless they are keeping their talent hidden for the rainy day, they are just fabulous eye candy for the time being smile.gif I do welcome the change though. As Xtreme said, Hangama and Salma have kinda gotten boring...

#5 در هیول

در هیول

Advanced Member

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

They're clearly pop singers with pretty faces and not a lot of talent. But what they need is a decent song writer, composer and someone who can shoot a decent music video...

#6 ~*~JiLk@Y~*~

~*~JiLk@Y~*~

~*~Royalty~*~

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,007 posts
  • Interests:coming here

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

I hate the one that like eats her lips when she sings in every dang song, overacts a little too much. She like touches herself, kinda scary watching it with your whole family. By the way she uses the same music in every song. Don't know her name? But it's not the pretty phone card commercial girl or seeta Qasimi.
I think Seeta is a cutie.

none of them can sing.
I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, I am commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will. This is who I am. Who are you?" Imam Hassan Al Banna

#7 Zodiac

Zodiac

Advanced Member

• Trouble Maker
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

I like Mozhdah.....she is HOT.....and we cant say that about much afghan girls!

what muslim girl wears a top that shows her stomach?

laugh.gif roll2.gif

You mean what muslim girl becomes singer and artist....which is also forbidden for a woman in Islam!

And I will NEVER NEVER...accept an Afghan girl....who doesnt knows and doesnt accepts the truth about Islam!
So I hope....Mozhdah is not muslim! only better!

#8 xtrem

xtrem

*~good girl gone bad~*

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:philosophy and mankind

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Emerald @ Apr 9 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ you think Mozhda has the best style? As Andisha said, who wears a nikah looking dress to the park, and what muslim girl wears a top that shows her stomach?

yesss i think her style is unique!!! da tie nd da hats she wears sometimes!! clap.gif
nd i think nothingz wrong wid wearing a short top wink.gif only makes her look hotter
"Truth is- everybody will hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for'"

#9 SanguineRebel

SanguineRebel

shoo fly, don't bother me.

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,271 posts
  • Interests:You are my only interest.

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:44 PM

Andisha, maybe that' supposed to be her house and they realize dating is a no-no so they are going to get nikkah before they take their relations further. biggrin.gif ah, to have the power of interpretation at hand. (my concern is more that actually she dressed up for a guy with a fuzz on his face) and I don't like any female Afghan singers. lookaround.gif

#10 Batucci

Batucci

LaFawnDuh

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (SanguineRebel @ Apr 11 2009, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Andisha, maybe that' supposed to be her house and they realize dating is a no-no so they are going to get nikkah before they take their relations further. biggrin.gif ah, to have the power of interpretation at hand. (my concern is more that actually she dressed up for a guy with a fuzz on his face) and I don't like any female Afghan singers. lookaround.gif

hpfredgeorge1.gif I know, ughh

#11 Filament

Filament

Shukr!

• Afghansite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:15 PM

None of them can sing so...
They're pretty. Mozhdah's gorgeous (and stylish) and Seeta Qasemi actually looks pretty in that video.
"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." [Victor Hugo]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users